Memphis International Auto Show
September 21-23, 2018 • Memphis Cook Convention Center

The Greater Memphis Auto Dealers Association (GMADA) kicks off the 2018 Memphis International Auto Show with a Preview Party at the Cook Convention Center at 6:00 PM on September 20th. The party will allow guests to get a sneak peek at all of the Show’s cars, while enjoying food, drinks and entertainment, and celebrating the organization’s 102nd anniversary. The evening’s theme, “GMADA Goes Pink” pays tribute to Breast Cancer Awareness Month and a portion of the ticket sales will go to Susan G. Komen Memphis-Mid-South.

Thanks to our Auto Show Partners!

LF1312C-VIP-Pink-Night-Site-Banners2

The 2018 Memphis International Auto Show is back with over 250 of the hottest cars, trucks and SUVs all in one place at the Memphis Cook Convention Center! Held Friday, September 21 through Sunday, September 23, the auto show is designed as a one-stop shop to research, compare and try hundreds of new models on for size in a no pressure, non-selling environment. Whether you are in the market for a new vehicle, interested in the newest in-car technology, or just love cars – this automotive utopia is the place to be!

LAG-MemMag-autoshow-PRINT-october-2017

Show Hours:
Friday, September 21st: 10 am – 9 pm
Saturday, September 22nd: 10 am – 9 pm
Sunday, September 23rd 10 am – 5 pm

Tickets:
Buy online now and save!
Adults (13 and over) $7
Senior Citizens (62 and over) $6
Military (With any DOD ID) $6
Children (12 and under) FREE

LF1312C-GMADA-Memphis-International-Auto-Show-2017-CA-ad-FOR-GMADA-SITE

Founded in 1916, GMADA is comprised of more than 50 new car dealerships in the Greater Memphis area and has a rich history of economic growth and community partnership. This year, they are producing Memphis’ only international Auto Show September 21-23. Funds raised by Susan G. Komen Memphis-Mid-South are dedicated to providing local breast cancer screenings, education, support and treatment programs for area women and men who are either uninsured or underserved.

“We are honored to support Susan G. Komen and the great work they do in our community,” current GMADA President Kent Ritchey said.

Since 1993, Komen Memphis-Mid-South has funded over $10 million in local grants to community health programs and directed over $2.6 million to breast cancer research at the national level. 75% of all funds raised remain in Memphis and the Mid-South and the remaining 25% earned is dedicated to breast cancer research.

Members of GMADA employ over 3,000 people and the participating dealerships sell over $3 Billion in automobiles and services annually. “We are extremely proud that car and truck sales are the largest single source of sales tax revenue to the state of Tennessee and partnering with a non-profit that is also a leader in their field is a perfect way to celebrate our 102nd anniversary. We are all looking forward to Going Pink!” Ritchey added.

For additional information, contact:
Kent Ritchey
President, GMADA
kritchey@landersmemphis.com
(901) 277-4040
memphisautoshow.com

©GMADA